LOCATION: Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
POSITION: Full Time
Lovegrove is a multi-discipline contracting company delivering ‘complete confidence’ via end-to-end solutions within the commercial, industrial, and renewable energy industries.
We are based in WA and are seeking an experienced Electrician to join our team renewable energy team as well as assisting other areas of the company as required.
We offer a competitive hourly rate.
A tradesperson motivated to produce quality work that either has, or will be able to attain CEC (Clean Energy Council) accreditations for solar power systems and more. Training may be available for the right applicant.
- Managing a team for the installation of solar and battery systems in a commercial setting, and the occasionally residential setting.
- Fault finding and general electrical works.
- Servicing and maintenance of renewable energy power systems.
- A-Grade Electrical License
- Working at Heights training
- High Risk/ EWP ticket requirement
- White card
- High regard to OHS and a safe work attitude
- High standard of work quality
- Customer service skills
- Work efficiently, professionally, and unsupervised
- Professional attitude, ability to communicate well with others
- Excellent time management, reporting and computer skills
- Ability to work remotely when required.
- Previous experience in commercial projects.
- CEC Grid Connect Design and Installation Accreditation.
- CEC SPS Design and Installation Accreditation.
- Grid Connect Battery Accreditation.
If you think that you have the aptitude for this position please do not hesitate to apply.